Sunday 28 April 2013

Define

Funny. How we always talk or write about the things that we cannot define.

When you talked about God passionately, and I replied, "define God", you paused.
You wrote about politic vigorously, and I commented, "define politic", you paused.
You declamated the love poem honestly, and I shouted, "define love", you paused.
You said I am weird, and I asked, "define weird", you paused.

You just cannot define it.
You know what we call people that talk a lot of the things that they don't know?
We call them stupid.

Then if this is a multiways communication, right in this moment, I know you might say,
"define stupid".

And you know something?
I might pause.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

bro, mintak akaun fb ^^

Ahmad Arba'in Ali said...

maaf.. fb sy personal. sini saja.